Terms of Service at TarteeleQuran
If you register your Quran classes online at TarteeleQuran or your kid’s classes as a student, you will agree on the following Terms of Service and Conditions:
1) Upon successful completion of free trial classes, you will have to decide whether or not to continue with the classes at TarteeleQuran.
2) Once you decide to continue, you will pay the fee at the due date – monthly fees are paid in advance on the last week of every month for next month. Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay the fee on the due date.
3) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is overdue for more than 7 days without any excuse.
4) In case you need to hold the classes and intend to continue with the same teacher at the same time once again when would resume, then TarteeleQuran will charge the full fee per student for reservation of the slot for you with the same teacher.
5) Any leave is considered as paid from your side and there is no make-up for that and it is paid if you keep the same schedule and teacher as we can not utilize the time for any other students of you.
There are no make-up classes for more than 5 days leaves as the teacher can not manage the make-up classes.
- If the student is absent in any class due to a problem at his/her end, it is not necessary that makeup classes will be entertained.
6) If students miss any class without prior notice (except in case of emergency), absent will be marked and no makeup class will be arranged. Make-up classes can be arranged with the same teacher or another teacher upon availability at the required time.
7) If you want to cancel a class any day, you are required to inform your teacher on Skype or email us 6 hours earlier to avail of the makeup class.
8) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of service.
9) Never share your contact information like phone number, Email, address, credit card information to any teacher. TarteeleQuran will not be held responsible in case of misuse.
10) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to change teachers anytime if needed for quality teaching purposes.
11) In case the teacher resigns/terminated, students will be provided with a new Quran teacher and students will not stay in touch with any individuals. And TarteeleQuran will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by such contact in the future as TarteeleQuran is a registered project of Tarteel Technologies (SMC-PVT) Ltd.
12) TarteeleQuran will increase the fee of every student according to the terms of service with the ratio of about 6-7% of the present fee every year at the end of the year of the Gregorian calendar.
13) You will not discuss any payments and your contact details with the teachers as in case of any loss or damage TarteeleQuran will not be responsible.
14) TarteeleQuran fee of the students could be varied according to our policies of that time and terms of service.
15) The Eid Holidays on both occasions are paid leaves of the teachers and we have no other leaves in the years for the teachers except the Eid. So Eid Holidays are included in the monthly fees and there are no makeup classes and no refunds for their holidays.
16) TarteeleQuran may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point in time and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
17) These Terms of service and conditions are applicable to all students.
Note: These Terms of Service were updated on: February 13, 2021.
TARTEEL TECHNOLOGIES (SMC-PVT) Ltd
This Agreement, dated 01/02/2014, is made between TARTEEL TECHNOLOGIES (SMC-PVT) Ltd (hereinafter called “the Employer” and [employee name and address] (hereinafter called “the Employee”).
WHEREAS the Employer desires to retain the services of the Employee, and the Employee desires to render his services,
IN CONSIDERATION of this mutual understanding, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
I. EMPLOYMENT, POSITION
1. The Employer hereby employs the Employee as Online Quran Tutor (Full Time), and the Employee hereby agrees to serve in such capacity from February 1st, 2014. The Employee shall be available nine (9) hours a day, six (6) days a week.
II. EMPLOYMENT PERIOD
The Employee’s employment under this agreement shall be for a period of one year. It may be extended by mutual, written agreement at any time.
1. The Employee if wishes to resign, shall give at least two months advance notice in writing to the Employer. During this period of two months, the Employee shall transfer his classes to some other Employee as per directions of the Employee.
In case of failure to give such notice, and transfer all classes, one month’s salary shall be held by the Employer.
2. The Employer, if wishes to terminate the Employee, shall give one month’s advance notice in writing save in cases of breach of the instant agreement, misconduct, loss to the business, in which case the Employer shall be under no obligation to give such notice.
IV. NON SOLICITATION
During the course of employment and for three years following its termination ( for any reason including resignation) the Employee will not, without the prior written consent of Employer, either directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit, divert or hire away any customer of the Employer (Students, parents of students, referrals, etc).
V. NON COMPETITION
1. The Employee shall not, during the course of employment and for a period of three years following its termination ( for any reason including resignation) carry on, or be engaged in, or employed by, any person engaged in a business which is the same as, or substantially similar to, or in competition with the Employers except with written approval by the Employer.
2. During the course of employment under this Agreement, the Employee shall not promote, advertise, or work for any other individual, academy, company, association, etc. During the course of employment under this Agreement, the Employee shall not promote, advertise, or work for any other individual, academy, company, association, etc.
VI. SALARY, INCREMENTS, LEAVES
1. Salary of every month shall be paid during the first 10 days of the next month.
2. The Employee shall be paid PKR 23,000/- per Month.
3. The increase in salary, if any, shall depend on work duration, schedule, performance and tasks assigned etc.
4. The Employee shall have no paid leaves. There will be no paid leaves except you take classes in advance.
5. A leave without notice and approval of the Employee shall result in deduction of salary.
VII. PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES, OBLIGATIONS
1. It is the duty of the Employee to perform all essential job functions and duties assigned by the Employer. From time to time, the Employer may also add other duties within the reasonable scope of the Employee’s work.
2. The Employee will faithfully and to the best of his ability carry out the duties and responsibilities assigned by the Employer. The Employee shall comply with all company policies, rules, and procedures at all times. The Employment is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein as well as the relevant law of the state/states for the time being in force.
3. The Employee is responsible for filing his tax returns, as the company will pay full salary.
1. During the course of employment and after its termination (on any account including resignation), the Employee will not disclose the names, affairs, business practices, secrets of the Company or any of its local or overseas associated organizations, partners, directors, clients or organization which a likely to be its client. Further, The Employee will not disclose without lawful written authority, any information on any aspects of professional practice, expertise or know-how that may become known to him during the course of employment. Failing will result in immediate termination and criminal/civil legal action.
2. The Employee cannot discuss any payment or schedule issues with the students or his guardians.
3. The Employee cannot associate in any way with clients, students, parents of the students, any proposed customers of the company, or referrals directly or indirectly during the course of employment and after its termination ( on any account including resignation).
4. The Employee is not allowed to take any kind of information of the customer i.e. Full Name, Skype Information, Phone Numbers, social IDs, WhatsApp, Email Addresses, Credit Card Details, Fee Information or any other Personal Bio-Data of the customer/client/referrals of the company. If in any case, the Employee comes to know any of the aforementioned information, he is not allowed to use it without the Employer’s written approval.
5. The Employee, during the course of employment, is not allowed to teach any student without the employer’s prior approval. The employee is bound to refer any new student to the Employer and cannot refer it to anyone else.
6. The employee is not supposed to share his social IDs like Facebook WhatsApp or any of his personal information with any students, their parents, or referrals. Students can only be contacted through the official medium provided and allowed by the Employer.
VI. COMPANY RESOURCES, ASSETS
Company recourses cannot be used by the Employee for his personal interest or against the law of the land. The resources can only be used for the benefit of the company in ways allowed by the Employer.
VII. LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
In case the employee commits a breach of any of the covenants of the instant Agreement, he shall pay Rs. 3,00,000/- as liquidated damages for every single breach, apart from compensation for the loss incurred to the Company and general damages.
In case the employee violates any of the covenants of the instant Agreement, the Employer will be at liberty to immediately relive him of his responsibilities and terminate him in accordance with the method provided in Para III of this Agreement.
VIII. Amendment and Termination
This Agreement may be amended, extended, or canceled by the mutual consent of the parties.
The Employee’s last address filed with the Employer will be used for official communication i.e. notice etc.