Terms of Service for using TarteeleQuran
If you register your Quran classes online at TarteeleQuran or your kid’s classes as a student, you will agree on the following Terms of Service and Conditions:
2) Upon successful completion of free trial classes, you will have to decide whether or not to continue with the classes at TarteeleQuran. Once you decide to continue, you will pay the fee at the due date – monthly fees are paid in advance on the last week of every month for next month. Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay the fee on the due date.
3) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is overdue for more than 7 days without any excuse.
4) In case you need to hold the classes and intend to continue with the same teacher at the same time once again when would resume, then TarteeleQuran will charge the full fee per student for reservation of the slot for you with the same teacher.
5) Any leave is considered as paid from your side and there is no make-up for that and it is paid if you keep the same schedule and teacher as we can not utilize the time for any other students of you.
There are no make-up classes for more than 5 days leaves as the teacher can not manage the make-up classes.
- If the student is absent in any class due to a problem at his/her end, it is not necessary that makeup classes will be entertained.
6) If students miss any class without prior notice (except in case of emergency), absent will be marked and no makeup class will be arranged. Make-up classes can be arranged with the same teacher or another teacher upon availability at the required time.
7) If you want to cancel a class any day, you are required to inform your teacher on Skype or email us 6 hours earlier to avail of the makeup class.
8) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of service.
9) Never share your contact information like phone number, Email, address, credit card information to any teacher. TarteeleQuran will not be held responsible in case of misuse.
10) TarteeleQuran reserves the right to change teachers anytime if needed for quality teaching purposes.
11) In case the teacher resigns/terminated, students will be provided with a new Quran teacher and students will not stay in touch with any individuals. And TarteeleQuran will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by such contact in the future as TarteeleQuran is a registered project of Tarteel Technologies (SMC-PVT) Ltd.
12) TarteeleQuran will increase the fee of every student according to the terms of service with the ratio of about 6-7% of the present fee every year at the end of the year of the Gregorian calendar.
13) You will not discuss any payments and your contact details with the teachers as in case of any loss or damage TarteeleQuran will not be responsible.
14) TarteeleQuran fee of the students could be varied according to our policies of that time and terms of service.
15) The Eid Holidays on both occasions are paid leaves of the teachers and we have no other leaves in the years for the teachers except the Eid. So Eid Holidays are included in the monthly fees and there are no makeup classes and no refunds for their holidays.
16) TarteeleQuran may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point in time and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
17) These Terms of service and conditions are applicable to all students.
Note: These Terms of Service were updated on: February 13, 2021.