Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, and course details they need to learn. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
TarteeleQuran may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To run and operate our Site https://www.tarteelequran.com
- We may need your information display content on the Site correctly for educational purposes only into your profile that has limited excess you only.
To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our services.
To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- We use SSL for encrypting all data transfers, Cloudflare measures and encryptions, and McAfee platforms to protect the data and block the access to unauthorized attempts.
- We have very strong physical restrictions on access to data. We only give access to the trained employees who need access to the data, access to information and its use. Data access is limited to the employees by categorizing it into the need level as well.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We confirm that we do not use student data for behaviorally targeted advertising, even in aggregate, or allow other companies to use student data to deliver targeted advertising.
- Children can only use our services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians and we always suggest minors (under the age of 13) not to submit any personal information to us or use the service without proper permission from the parents/legal guardians. We have a kidsSafe Seal as well displayed on our website.
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Through our student portal, each student has access to a personal profile to access, review, and correct any personal information at any time. We do confirm that we do not create student profiles for non-educational purposes using student data.
When students cancel their accounts, we will retain their personal information for 48 months after which all the information will be deleted from our system and it will not be possible to retrieve progress records.
Disclosure to third parties policy:
- Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of the Website, we may use it in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others.
We will only contract with future companies that are consistent with Student Privacy Pledge principles or allow users a choice to send or do not send information to the future entity.
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Phone: USA & CANADA +17708727794 UK +442070971406 Australia +61280114377