TARTEEL TECHNOLOGIES (SMC-PVT) Ltd
This Agreement, dated 01/02/2014, is made between TARTEEL TECHNOLOGIES (SMC-PVT) Ltd (hereinafter called “the Employer” and [employee name and address] (hereinafter called “the Employee”).
WHEREAS the Employer desires to retain the services of the Employee, and the Employee desires to render his services,
IN CONSIDERATION of this mutual understanding, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
I. EMPLOYMENT, POSITION;
1. The Employer hereby employs the Employee as Online Quran Tutor (Full Time), and the Employee hereby agrees to serve in such capacity from February 1st 2014. The Employee shall be available nine (9) hours a day, six (6) days a week.
II. EMPLOYMENT PERIOD
The Employee’s employment under this agreement shall be for a period of one year. It may be extended by mutual, written agreement at any time.
1. The Employee if wishes to resign, shall give at least two months advance notice in writing to the Employer. During this period of two months, the Employee shall transfer his classes to some other Employee as per directions of the Employeer. In case of failure to give such notice, and transfer all classes, one month’s salary shall be held by the Employer.
2. The Employer, if wishes to terminate the Employee, shall give one month’s advance notice in writing save in cases of breach of the instant agreement, misconduct, loss to the business, in which case the Employer shall be under no obligation to give such notice.
IV. NON SOLICITATION
During the course of employment and for three years following its termination ( for any reason including resignation) the Employee will not, without the prior written consent of Employer, either directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit, divert or hire away any customer of the Employer (Students, parents of students, referrals etc).
V. NON COMPETITION
1. The Employee shall not, during course of employment and for a period of three years following its termination ( for any reason including resignation) carry on, or be engaged in, or employed by, any person engaged in a business which is the same as, or substantially similar to, or in competition with the Employer’s except with written approval by the Employer.
2. During the course of employment under this Agreement, the Employee shall not promote, advertise, or work for any other individual, academy, company, association etc. During the course of employment under this Agreement, the Employee shall not promote, advertise, or work for any other individual, academy, company, association etc.
VI. SALARY, INCREMENTS, LEAVES
1. Salary of every month shall be paid during first 10 days of the next month.
2. The Employee shall be paid PKR 23,000/- per Month.
3. The increase in salary, if any, shall depend on work duration, schedule, performance and tasks assigned etc.
4. The Employee shall have no paid leaves. There will be no paid leaves except you take classes in advance.
5. A leave without notice and approval of the Employee shall result in deduction of salary.
VII. PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES, OBLIGATIONS
1. It is the duty of the Employee to perform all essential job functions and duties assigned by the Employer. From time to time, the Employer may also add other duties within the reasonable scope of the Employee’s work.
2. The Employee will faithfully and to the best of his ability carry out the duties and responsibilities assigned by the Employer. The Employee shall comply with all company policies, rules and procedures at all times. The Employment is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein as well as the relevant law of the state/states for the time being in force.
3. The Employee is responsible for filing his tax returns, as the company will pay full salary.
1. During the course of employment and after its termination (on any account including resignation), the Employee will not disclose the names, affairs, business practices, secrets of the Company or any of its local or overseas associated organizations, partners, directors, clients or organization which a likely to be its client. Further, The Employee will not disclose without lawful written authority, any information on any aspects of professional practice, expertise or know-how that may become known to him during the course of employment. Failing which will result in immediate termination and criminal/civil legal action.
2. The Employee cannot discuss any payment or schedule issues with the students or his guardians.
3. The Employee cannot associate in any way with clients, students, parents of the students, any proposed customers of the company, or referrals directly or indirectly during the course of employment and after its termination ( on any account including resignation).
4. The Employee is not allowed to take any kind of information of the customere i.e. Full Name, Skype Information, Phone Numbers, social IDs, WhatsApp, Email Addresses, Credit Card Details, Fee Information or any other Personal Bio Data of the customer/client/referrals of the company. If in any case the Employee comes to know any of the aforementioned information, he is not allowed to use it without Employer’s written approval.
5. The Employee, during the course of employment, is not allowed to teach any student without employer’s prior approval. The employee is bound to refer any new student to the Employer and cannot refer it to anyone else.
6. The employee is not supposed to share his social IDs like face book WhatsApp or any of his personal information with any students, their parents or referrals. Students can only be contacted through official medium provided and allowed by the Employer.
VI. COMPANY RESOURCES, ASSETS
Company recourses cannot be used by the Employee for his personal interest or against the law of the land. The resources can only be used for the benefit of the company in ways allowed by the Employer.
VII. LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
In case the employee commits breach of any of the covenants of the instant Agreement, he shall pay Rs. 3,00,000/- as liquidated damages for every single breach, apart from compensation for the loss incurred to the Company and general damages.
In case the Employee violates any of the covenants of the instant Agreement, the Employer will be at liberty to immediately relive him of his responsibilities and terminate him in accordance with the method provided in Para III of this Agreement.
VIII. Amendment and Termination
This Agreement may be amended, extended or cancelled by mutual consent of the parties.
The Employee’s last address filed with the Employer will be used for official communication i.e. notice etc.